Abstracts submission for CIRED Porto Workshop 2022 is now closed. All authors have been notified on 21 December 2021. Successful authors are invited to submit a full paper by 11 February 2022.
The 3 Workshop Themes
Planning, development and operation of power distribution systems accommodating E-mobility
Equipment and components for E-mobility integration in power distribution systems
Community involvement, regulatory challenges and business models associated with E-mobility – integration of E-mobility in smart cities and smart power distribution systems
Why you should submit a paper
Submitting a paper to CIRED Workshop 2022 is a unique opportunity to present your views and share your ideas with hundreds of leading professionals.
Benefits of submitting
- Every accepted paper will be published and distributed to all attendees via the CIRED Workshop 2022 proceedings
- Every author of an accepted paper will be given the opportunity to display his/her work in the poster session
- Selected authors will be invited by the theme chairs to give an oral presentation in the sessions with the aim of ensuring an interesting and balanced debate
How to submit your full paper
All authors have been notified about their abstract acceptance/rejection on 21 December 2021.
Successful authors are now invited to submit a maximum 5 pages full paper by 11 February 2022.
- Log in to your Conftool account and go to « Your Submissions »
- Select the new submission that was created for you under your accepted contribution (four-digit number ID, 1+n° of your original contribution)
- Click on « Upload contribution » to upload your full paper in pdf format. Use of the CIRED 2022 Porto Workshop template is mandatory
- If needed, click on « Edit Contribution Details » to update the title of your contribution as well as the list of co-authors and their organisation
Final acceptance: Some papers will be selected for oral presentation, the usual way of presenting papers in CIRED workshops is poster. All authors will be notified about final acceptance and type of presentation by 25 March 2022. The Workshop Committee reserves the right to finally reject full papers of poor language or poor technical content as well as papers that would not correspond to the abstract.
We remind you that each accepted full paper must have at least one author or co-author registered to present the contribution. Online registration will be available through the workshop website early 2022.