The 3 Workshop Themes
Planning, development and operation of power distribution systems accommodating E-mobility
Equipment and components for E-mobility integration in power distribution systems
Community involvement, regulatory challenges and business models associated with E-mobility – integration of E-mobility in smart cities and smart power distribution systems
Why you should submit a paper
Submitting a paper to CIRED Workshop 2022 is a unique opportunity to present your views and share your ideas with hundreds of leading professionals.
Benefits of submitting
- Every accepted paper will be published and distributed to all attendees via the CIRED Workshop 2022 proceedings
- Every author of an accepted paper will be given the opportunity to display his/her work in the poster session
- Selected authors will be invited by the theme chairs to give an oral presentation in the sessions with the aim of ensuring an interesting and balanced debate
How to submit a paper
Prospective authors are invited to submit an abstract of 2 A4 pages (including diagrams and illustrations) by 12 November 2021.
All the papers will be peer reviewed by the Workshop Committee. All authors will be notified on 17 December 2021.
Successful authors will be invited to submit a full paper by 11 February 2022.
Use of the CIRED Workshop 2022 template is mandatory.
The proposal must be submitted in pdf via the online system
- Log in to the submission website with your username and password or create a new account
- Fill in the required information
- Go to “Your Submissions” and click on “submit new contributions”
- Choose one of the three themes and click on it
- Ste 1 : Fill in the required information about your submission and proceed
- Step 2 : Go at the end of the page and Click on “Choose a file” and submit the pdf version of your submission (use the mandatory template)
- Click on “Upload file and complete submission”
- Your submission is completed only if the file was submitted. You will receive a confirmation email.